Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Competition Time!

I'm giving away two $35 vouchers!! All you have to do is email a pic of your little one in Bee and Me clothing or wearing a Bee and Me bag to dani@beeandme.com.au
I'm going to choose one girl and one boy photo on Monday 14th December at 7pm Qld time so get your entries in.

I will be sharing these photo's on my facebook fan page and also in my website gallery under "fan photo's", so in sending me your pic you are giving me permission to do so.

Get your camera out and take some gorgeous pics of your precious little people before the competition closes on Sunday 13th December to be drawn on Monday.

Here's my little cutie Baylee in her juicy jungle outfit!


Winners will be drawn out of a hat to make it fair on everyone as not everybody can get a "professional" photo taken and believe me I know how hard it is to get them to sit still.  Good luck everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I think it is great that you are drawing out of the hat, I don't mind sending in photos of my daughter in clothes by particular boutiques etc, sadly I don't have any Bee and Me yet, but it is so much better then voting. For people who don't have hundreds of contacts it makes it fair for everyone! Well done! I hope you giveaway goes well :) I will love checking out the photos of all the cuties in your cute products.

    ReplyDelete