Friday, January 22, 2010

Suprise your friend & Share the love!

I've been through some hard times in my life and always had a friend to count on to get me through the bad times. Even just knowing she was there if I needed her was enough as I'm not much of a "feeling sharer". ANYWAY what I want you guys to do is nominate a friend that you want to give something back to and I will pick one person and I will send her either an outfit for one of her kids (sizes from 00-4) or a custom made bag and will pop a little note in there that it's from YOU! We can discuss colours, items etc once I pick the winner via email.

I love giving and would give away more if I could. God I remember when I was in Bali my hubby would barter on a really cheap price and I would sneak them more money!! They need it so badly though. I'm not doing this for advertising or to get more fans - I just love giving away prizes etc and thought this would be a cool and fun way to do it.

On my fan page is a discussion tab so if you want to nominate someone just tell me a bit about why you love them so much and their name and I will pick one lucky person at some stage sunday afternoon.  It's a bit of fun and a chance to give back!  SHARE THE LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment