Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BEE AND ME!

Well it's been one year tomorrow since I started selling in a real store! It's been such a great 12 months with really great customers. And to celebrate for one day only all items on my website will be 20% OFF!! This starts tomorrow and only items that are on my website, no custom orders sorry!!

Just a few rules: - Any orders made tomorrow MUST be paid for within 3 days, I cannot bend these rules so please don't ask. Any orders that I currently have been asked about, layby's etc are not included in the sale. Just a reminder also that I am back from my easter break on the 5th April so any orders placed will be made and sent after this date.

I hope you all enjoy your Easter and the kids have a great weekend! Be safe and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st birthday Dani and Bee & Me!! Here's to many more. xox

    ReplyDelete